esmays blog

my blog is awesome!:)

my weekend

February27

On the weekend I went to my cousins place and tryed tacos for the first time ever in my life.

They were the best food I have ever tasted apart from nachos!!! The tacos had a hard shell but soft centre because it was filled with lettice stuff, chilly concan with beans, tamatoes and then heaps of cheese on the top and sour cream. yum!!!:)

The next day we got some water ballons and filled them up with water and played a game.

The game was called Tramp Soccer! I know what your thinking “Ohh Soccer great fun.” but no this is extreme Soccer let me explane.

On three everybody drops there water ballon onto the tramp (p.s. You are also on the tramp.) Then its your challenge to get the apponents water ballon off the tramp and pop it.

When your apponents water ballon is popped everybody has to stop by someone yelling stop!!! If yours has popped your out for the rest of the round.The game ends when there is one person standing on the tramp

with there unpopped and they will be declared the winner!

P.S. the ballons can be no smaller than a golfball and as big as you want them.

tip: The big ones always pop first!

by posted under random | 4 Comments »    
4 Comments to

“my weekend”

1. February 27th, 2011 at 8:10 pm       Adelaide Dupont Says:

Esmay:

Always great to taste a new food for the first time. Were the taco shells soft or hard? What was in the shells?

(I still remember the first time I tasted tacos. It was a big experience. About 1995 or 1996).

Tramp Soccer sounds fun too.

Some people tie the balloon to their bodies and then the other team smashes it.

2. March 12th, 2011 at 2:22 pm       Mary Says:

Esmay,
    Tramp Soccer sounds really fun.

Tacos are definitely one of my favorite foods. 🙂

3. March 30th, 2011 at 3:34 am       Jordyn Says:

Esmay, I love taco’s 😉 they are like one of my favorite food. Probably in my top five…It’s good to know you aren’t afraid of new things too. Most people I know are. Have fun blogging 🙂
    ~Jordyn

4. April 3rd, 2011 at 9:21 pm       esmayr4 Says:

Thanks love the comments you send they have good feed back and let me know what I need to improve on. Thanks and keep up the good work too!:P

Email will not be published

Website example

Your Comment:

Skip to toolbar