esmays blog

my blog is awesome!:)

my favorite colour

April13

My favorite colour is… well I don’t have one because I like all colours I mean there are some I like more than others but colours to me tell a story I mean for example,

pink reminds me of a princess, purple reminds me of royalty, blue reminds me of the sea and a captains struggle against the waves, red tells me about the devil or people who make me angry and pain, orange and peach calms me down and reminds me of peace and freedom, green is nature, yellow is happiness, white and black i put together because they remind me of yin and yang or two energy sources that are sort of like twins. Because scientists say that black and white are not colours it makes me fascinated to let my mind wonder and think about what it could be,brownreminds me of fighting and not giving up in something you believe in and not giving up,gray reminds me of the misery for some people but also to try and keep your head up high, gold is the pure hearted and kindness some people have towards others.

Just to sum up what I have been talking to you about is that I have no favorite colour but all have a different meaning to me!

Esmay

attribution. Image: ‘Free Tasty Technicolor Treats Creative Commons
h
ttp://www.flickr.com/photos/40645538@N00/211157489
by posted under colours | 6 Comments »    
6 Comments to

“my favorite colour”

1. April 15th, 2011 at 2:41 pm       Adelaide Dupont Says:

Esmay:

love the idea that all colours tell a story.

To me grey tells of complexity and sophistication, especially in clothes.

Black is dark and white is light: at least sometimes! It works especially well in the theatre.

For me, yellow is a joyful colour too.

Some people get very stimulated by orange. I will not forget the time when I read that “orange makes people eat”.

2. April 16th, 2011 at 3:39 pm       Miss T Says:

Esmay
    I love your thoughts on colour. It would be very boring to have just a few colours in the world. I love all the autumn colours at the moment.
    I chuckled when I read Adelaide’s comment about seeing orange and wanting to eat. I am wearing orange today! Oh dear, hope I don’t eat too much.
    Miss T

3. April 20th, 2011 at 10:15 am       megantech71011 Says:

Esmay, I really enjoyed your post on colour it was interesting and enjoyable. It was nice to here about someone’s opinion on all the colors.

4. April 29th, 2011 at 8:01 am       chloetech71011 Says:

hello i am commenting about your picture. I find it funny because one of the M&Ms is a very large and fat MnM. I would make a story about how the Fat eminem was once small but then became hungry and ate all of the other M’n’Ms in the bag so he became a very very very very FAT M’n’M!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5. May 2nd, 2011 at 9:27 pm       esmayr4 Says:

hahahaha your sooo funny i might just take up your advice on that one!!! 😀 your awesome and thanks!!!

6. May 26th, 2011 at 12:24 am       kara Says:

Hey Esmay,
    Your blog is really awesome bright, colourful and artistic!
    I really like all your describing of the colours it makes sense!
    Please visit my blog
    http://shskaraf.global2.vic.edu.au/
    Thanks Kara 🙂

Email will not be published

Website example

Your Comment:

Skip to toolbar