esmays blog

my blog is awesome!:)

Kapiti.

August14

Well this week my teacher miss T gave us some homework and the homework is this…  “Suggest 3 places to visit in this town or city.”
and then write one activity you can do on this place but i wrote more than that as you can tell so have a look. Theres alot to say about Kapiti but one of my favourites things to look at is all the activities you can do there is…

-Lindale farm: Which has animals its got shops, markets and the list goes on but for now im gonna keep it short.                                                                                                                                                                        (Kapiti Island)

-Kapiti island: It’s got animals, it’s got bush walks to the very top and it’s got forest and lots of it. Plus you don’t have to be lucky to spot all the native birds plus it’s only half an hour by boat and right of the coast of Paraparaumu beach which has a lovely view when the sun sets.

-The Nyco Chocolate Factory: Loads of treats and sweets for everyone to try in all different flavors, shapes and sizes. they also offer to show you around so you can see how the chocolate is made. so after more than 30 years making chocolates and sharing the love you should too by coming and see the… NYCO CHOCOLATE FACTORY!!!!!!! Please.

Thank you, Esmay.

So thats some of the places you can visit on the Kapiti Coast,

Thank you, Esmay.

by posted under places | 2 Comments »    
2 Comments to

“Kapiti.”

1. August 15th, 2011 at 8:41 pm       Adelaide Dupont Says:

Hi Esmay!

Really appreciate the Kapiti recommendations.

I would probably go to the Island as I like to see birds.

Some people I know have entered a chocolate poetry-writing contest. The Nyco chocolate would be quite inspiring.

2. August 16th, 2011 at 11:38 am       mistea Says:

Esmay
    When you are writing a post it is unnecessary to give the details of the assignment. That is not relevant to the post. I am a little surprised however, I did not know Kapiti district has moved to the south island!
    However visitors looking in the north island have been given some places of interest to go to.
    Miss T

Email will not be published

Website example

Your Comment:

Skip to toolbar